1. Who invented Laptop ?
Answer: Adam Osborne
2. Who is the first programmer
Answer: Ada Lovelace (Augusta Ada King-Noel)
3. The Information technology act was came in to existence from which year?
4. The inventor of www (World wide web) ?
answer: Tim Berner's lee
5. Computer Mouse was invented by ?
Answer: Douglas Engelbart
6. Computer Mouse is which type of device(Input/output)?
Answer: Input device
some other Input devices are - keyboard, scanner, joystick
examples of Output devices: Printer, monitor, speakers, projector
7. What is the full form for USB ?
Answer: Universal serial bus
8.What is the purpose of BUS in computer?
Answer: BUS connects components of computer
9. what is the full form for RAM
Answer: Random access memory
10. what is the full form for ROM
Answer: Read only memory
11*. Who is the father of computer science?
Answer: Alan turing
12*. Who is the father of computer ?
Answer: Charles Babbage
13*. Who is the founder of hotmail ?
Answer: Sabeer Bhatia
14*. Device used for modulation and demodulation of signals?
Find more computer questions from
UPSC important Computer Questions
Important Computer Gk Questions
previously asked Gk questions about Computer
Computer Questions for competitive exams