Included 2015 events related gk and current affairs questions
These current affairs Questions are useful for UPSC ,bank and PSC exams , SBI clerk, RRB, Postal Assistant. use this questions for Quick reference .All the questions are updated as on 30/12/15
2. who was recently appointed as chief of industrial corridor project (Delhi- mumbai)?
Answer: Alkesh Sharma
3. Recently selected Nepal prime minister?
Answer: Khadga Prasad Oli
4. Which country launched missile named "Imad" ?
5. who is the 2015 booker prize winner ?
Answer: Marlon James (Jamaica)
6. who wrote the book "A Brief History of Seven Killings" ?
Answer: Marlon James
7. Who is Miss India 2015 winner ?
Answer : Aditi Arya
8. which team won copa america 2015?
*9. Nepal's recently elected president (first women president for nepal)?
Answer: Bidhya Devi Bhandari
10. Who is the Recently selected prime minister of Nepal ?
Answer: K.P. Sharma Oli
10. The economically diverse region of MENA nations refers to which countries?
Answer: Middle East and North Africa
11. which country was affected by Typhoon "Koppu" ?
Answer : philippines
12. which country recently built Zam Hydropower Station on river Brahmaputra?
Answer: china (dam located at tibet)
13. 2015 WTA womens doubles winners ?
Answer: Martina Hingis and Sania Mirza
14. Venue for G20 summit 2015?
15. 2015 Third India–Africa Forum Summit was held at ___________ ?
Answer: New Delhi
16. Who was recently appointed as Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations ?
Answer: Syed Akbaruddin
17. Recently elected Bihar chief minister ?
Answer: Nitish Kumar
*18. Recently appointed Canada prime minister ?
Answer: Justin Trudeau
*19. who is the Newly appointed argentina president?
Answer: Mauricio Macri
*20. which country recently tested nuclear capable ballistic missile named "Shaheen 1A" ?
*21. who is Miss Universe 2015 ?
*24. Which year is celebrated as "International Year of Soils "?
*25. Who is the Jnanpith Award 2014 winner?
Answer: Bhalchandra Nemade (Marathi Novelist)
*26. Who is the First women president of mauratious ?
Answer: Ameenah Gurib-Fakim (Elected on 2015)
*27. which nation won 2015 SAFF CUP ?
*28. The venue for 2015 SAFF CUP ( South Asian Football Federation ) ?
click here to Find important persons from Top Positions in Organizations
2015Nobel prize winners
2015 physics Nobel prize winner : Takaaki Kajita(Japan) and Arthur B. McDonald(Canada)
2015 Chemistry Nobel prize winner : Tomas Lindahl(sweden), Paul Modrich(US) and Aziz Sancar(Turkey)
2015 Nobel prize for Physiology or Medicine : Youyou Tu(China), William C. Campbell(Ireland) and Satoshi Omura(Japan)
2015 Nobel prize for Literature : Svetlana Alexievich(Ukraine)
2015 Nobel peace prize: National Dialogue Quartet
2015 Economic peace prize: Angus Deaton(UK)
2015 grandslam winners
Grandslam is the four major tennis tournaments Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, and US Open
2015 Australian Open men's winner : Novak Djokovic
Australian Open women's winner: Serena Williams
Australian Open mixed Doubles winner: Leander Paes & Martina Hingis
2015 French Open men's winner : Stan Wawrinka
French Open women's winner : Serena Williams
2015 Wimbledon men's winner : Novak Djokovic
Wimbledon women's winner : Serena Williams
Wimbledon women's double winners : Sania Mirza & Martina Hingis
Wimbledon mixed Doubles winner: Leander Paes & Martina Hingis
2015 US Open men's winner : Novak Djokovic
US Open women's winner : Flavia Pennetta
US Open women's double winners : Sania Mirza & Martina Hingis
US Open mixed Doubles winner: Leander Paes & Martina Hingis
This article belongs to http://importantquestionsabout.blogspot.com/. You may visit our latest current affairs updates from here
* recently updated
1. what is known as king of hobbies
2. Vijay Hazare Trophy is related to which sports item ?