1. Where is the headquarters of IOC (International Olympic Committee) ?
Answer: Switzerland (Lausanne)
2. Where is the headquarters of ICC (International Cricket Council) ?
3. Where is the headquarters of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) ?
Answer: Switzerland (Zurich)
4. World postal day ?
Answer: October 9
5. Indian postal day ?
Answer: October 10
6. The Capital of Pakistan ?
7. The first capital of Pakistan ?
8. Which river is known as Sorrow of Bengal ?
9. Which river is known as Sorrow of Bihar ?
Answer: Kosi River
10. Which river is known as Sorrow of Odisha ?
11. Which river is known as Sorrow of China ?
Answer: Huang Ho
12. Who discovered Nitrogen gas?
Answer: Ernest Rutherford
13. Who discovered Hydrogen gas?
Answer: Henry Cavendish
14. Who discovered Benzene ?
Answer: Michael Faraday
* 15. Who is the first American president to visit India ?
* 16. Who is the first British prime minister to visit India ?
Answer: Harold Macmillan
* 17. Most number of news paper published in which state ?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
* 18. State which publishing newspapers in most languages in India ?
* 19. Which is the Indian state that do not publishes news paper ?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
Visit for More confusing questions
Did you know who called gandhiji as Mahatma ?